Monday 4 April 2011

My love for all things nautical...

So this spring's most recent blockbuster is Zack Snyder's Suckerpunch. Not only does it look aesthetically pleasing but I have fallen for the costumes. The character of Babydoll seems to have the recurring style of sexy sailor, in both reality and her dreamworld. To satisfy the boyish fantasies her skimpy garments are paired with pink cheeks, platinum pigtails, Alice band and deadly weapon.





It seems she has a striking resemblance to one Sailor Moon...




Another of my current loves is Gossip Girl and an outfit that immediately caught my eye was this nautical number sported by Blair.


Most close to me know I have an unhealthy obsession with nautical garments, a university project revealed that the majority of my wardrobe is in fact red, white and blue. Here is a mini fashion mood board I put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment